Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today is Labour Day and I totally forget about it. I can't sleep for the whole night and slept late, i tot i can sleep longer suddenly some one knock on my door, when open the door i was shock is already 9.30am and my dad haven't go for work. Then i realize today is Labour Day arghhhhh so tired....

Had breakfast with my parents then went to the charity and I hate the most, every year i'll go there zzzzzz.Im not going to tell y I hate going there. Saw Yuag Onn parents there. When I was at the charity I was thinking whether i'll bump into E Jen or not cause she's the only frens who live in Port Klang but didn't. After the charity im going back and she sms me tat she saw me in the charity. Stupid E Jen, sleeping in the car. I tot i'll bump into her and in the end she saw me. hehehe.

Went to Pavilion so tired I already can't sleep for almost 2 weeks. The total I've slept i think not more than 1 week. Today is holiday I tot I can sleep in the afternoon but my mum pull me for shopping so just follow my family go there. Went shopping sure waste money, stupid sister everytime buy mouse sure use my money ( is computer mouse not the real mouse or mickey mouse). swt.

No comments: