Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WHAT A DAY

Disappointed I am so disappointed......morning went to college to collect my result. Tat it, I'm not going to talk about my result. Our old INTI, part of the building already being demolish, after 1 week didn't went to college, so fast the building torn down. After collecting my result accompany Wan Juin for lunch at AC, after an hour Jia Hou join us then comes UZhing, SuJun and 1 of their frens. We chit chat at AC and leave Chun Siang alone in SP for an hour hehehe......after 2 hours, only we went to SP meet Chun Siang. Again us Me, Chun Siang and Shannon. 3 of us went for a movie again. This time we watch "IRON MAN". The movie, Yes is nice but not enough action. After movie, walk around SP and chit chat around.

When going back home, next time have to choose a time where the train is empty. I hate the train where ppl's alot, cause the train smell suck and hot. Reach our destination get down the train and Shannon don't know where she go maybe she continue her train journey hehehe. Me and Chun Siang walk back home since we don't have transport to go home just walk, walk and walk until Fruity and stop by for a drink, then continue walk . Walk walk walk and walk until my housing area and we seperate, he walk to his cousin house and I walk back home safely. Unfortunate Chun Siang just told me tat a dog chase after him hahahaha but he still in a good body walk back to his cousin house safely. hehehe funny Chun Siang, he really can make us laugh.

No comments: