Monday, May 5, 2008

Today is my first day of second sem, went to college looking for my frens but non of them came except Nick. So first, I company him to settle his enrolment. While he's doing his enrolment I met Shannon,( she lost her voice and sound funny. hahaha). After tat went to my first class, tat Accounts. When I went in the class there no 1 inside. So me and Nick loitering around the new building, look at the toilet hahaha it become smaller than the old 1. Went back to class and the lecturer is there. He's good but the ways he talk sound weird and soft. He's not teaching anything today so we can leave early. My next class is Bahasa Kebangsaan. Well wat to say?? Have been 2 years I didn't used bahasa and now I don't even know how to speak. The lecturer asked me a question cause she say im too quiet, wan me to speak in Bahasa and I was like ????. Sitting there thinking the answer and the answer im thinking is English, so i trying to translate to Bahasa, in the end i can't. Now the lecturer like fed up with me i think.

After the class,we had 2 hours break, went for lunch at AC with Nick, then went to library. Now the computer is so new and the connection is Excellent. Yeah improve. So i think i'll stay on with INTI until my diploma ends. hehehe. Then meet Onn crushes at library. She is so playful and like to fire ppl. hehehe. After tat, went to computer class. Not more than 1 hour, we can go home. zzzzz.

Haizzz today pity me pls, went to college need to walk, went to train station walk again. Reach Teluk Gadung walk back home so tired. ( not like someone got ppl fetch ). Reach home take bath, then straight away fall on my bed and sleep.

Hey guess wat the girl who work in adidas is in INTI now. lolxxxxx

No comments: