Saturday, May 24, 2008

Moviessssss

Well nothing funny, nothing happen to me this days, tat y im not blogging this days. Today stay at home doing nth. The whole morning and afternoon I don't know wat im doing, walk around(over bored, walk down the stair, can also knock my head on the wall stupid), sleep, watch tv, listen to songs, look at the computer just clicking nth and read books ,tat's the whole morning and afternoon I do. At night, went for dinner with family at BBT. Well wat can I say, met my ex-primary classmate. So don't ask me did i talk to her, u all know y.

Comes home, online click click and click to a website to watch movies. Since no 1 company me for movies since my college start. So next time i going learn from Chee King, watch movies alone at cinema hehehe.....but now I watching online so who cares and I going to introduce 2 movies tat really must watch. First is Prom Night, okay some of them don't watch this movie cause is a horror movie and slasher. A crazy killer,he wanted to kill a girl because of an obsessed but he also kill the friend without reasons.

Made of Honor, a comedy movie is about a guy who is a serial dater, every week he will hang with new girl and friends. Cool yea, every week can hang out with NEW girl. Funny movie.


rating: 8/10

rating: 8/10


No comments: