Saturday, May 17, 2008

Time Past, Missing The Past

Well this days, nothing special had happen to me, so didn't blog anything. Today is Saturday nothing to do, explore my computer, go to my pictures and have a look. Well I realize y ppl love to take pictures. Is because to remember the past and like taking a time machine to the past. Well after looking at my past pictures, I so damn miss everything I have done in the past. EXTREAMLY MISSING IT SO MUCH. I look through my time in NS. Now I feel like going back to NS. Miss my NS frens, how we suffer in NS, and the happy life in NS.



Standing under the hot sun ....



The Training Ground



The Lake


The Soldier acting cute sucksss


Handling M-16, Shooting !!!

I miss my bed, the first bed on the right with blue blanket

'Bravo' our team member

Search me ?? Nah u can't get me


Don't worry I won't miss out the time with Black Devil. Friends Forever. I miss the time we are in Lethia, everyday play football, disturb the teacher and etc........ Also the time we are in Genting.





Genting Hotel become Black Devil



The time in Genting

Black Devil

No comments: