Friday, May 2, 2008

EATING MONEY

Went to college this morning for my second sem enrollment. The first time I did enroll and I don't know the procedure, just simply sit down choose my subject then key in my subject then make payment finally update my data. Damn, luckily my fren is there if not i really don't where to start off. Those counselor didn't tell me anything and miss add my subject. ZZZZZ.

Then went SP again with UZhing, Shannon and Chun Siang. We plan to watch movie but useless TGV didn't show much movie. So we head to Midvalley. UZhing second home. hehehe. At first i don't know how she from Topshop walk to GSC so fast, then she called me tat GSC a lot ppl so she plan to The Garden GSC Signature and bought the movie "FOOL'S GOLD" and the ticket cost RM 16. First time went to GSC Signature, RM 16 is totally special abit cause is couple sits hehehe. Me and Chun Siang sit together, my part time gay partner hehehe tat y we sit together . UZhing and Shannon sit infront of us and simply took picture of mine and look sucky hehehe. The movie "FOOL'S GOLD" is funny RM 16 is worth it and thx to Shannon......

Again the train, haizzzz no choice our grandmother rushing home so have to crowd with ppl again I almost fainted. Again me and Chun Siang walk home but I walk to Real to meet CK they all playing futsal and Chun Siang being follow my a dog not chase by a dog is follow hehehe.

Guess who this ?? Posing like a grandmother with the bag

No comments: