Monday, May 12, 2008

Triple Celebration

Happy Mother's Day!!!! Well my mum organized a party for mother's day and my dad's birthday (my dad birthday is over d, yesterday didn't celebrate a proper 1 for him so today just join with the mother's day hehehe)at my house. Invited all our relative. At first I was busy helping my mum do something then join my relative for dinner. When i sit with them i feel tat im left behind, like no 1 know me and i don't know anyone. I'm not very close to my relative less talk with my cousin's. Nvm don't care so much, just do what i need to do. When the times come, all of my cousin's took a flowers and give it to their beloved mother. So sweets.....hehehe (this is my mum's idea). I took some pictures but is not clear wat we are doing hehehe. Here include celebration for mother's day and my dad's birthday
Cousin's is giving flowers their beloved mother

My sister giving flowers for those mother's whose children didn't join us.

The third celebration is MANCHESTER UNITED WON THE CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!!!!! I know is nth to do with me but be a supporter tat include my joy hehehe.

No comments: