Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Failure Day

This is the first post in June, I didn't blog for so long cause of lazy and nothing to blog about. Well before today I plan of going to roxy summer splash but it fail due to some of my frens couple problem. Then yesterday I plan to watch Kung Fu Panda with Fu Yi, Kok Ho and Onn but today no 1 called so the whole day stay at home do assignment and sleep the whole afternoon. Gosh my plan always fail. I read today horoscopes of mine at The Star paper, it say tat things I plan will fail, I was shock when I read it, so chun is true my plan all fail.

Today my parent went to Taiwan for 1 week so left me and my sister at home and now my sister left me alone at home, she went out with her fren d. Haizz. So i just came back from dinner with Vinteng, my cousin Juvee and their frens. Gosh all girl, is SO WEIRD u know a guy following 5 girls. Don't wan to say d embrassing.

Done nth to blog d, brain stuck.

No comments: