Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Love Tonight

Yes I love tonight very much. The only Friday night I feel very comfortable but due to some problem, I spoiled the night.

At first, my mum need a ride to Crystal Crown Petaling Jaya so I fetch her and my aunt there for listening to a cooking machines, after fetching her, me and Shannon planning to go WonderMilk Cuppacakes at Damansara Uptown. So on the way there, I lost the way from PJ to Damansara and on the way me and Shannon have a really nice talk until we reach WonderMilk.

Well is my first time in WonderMilk. Seriously, if not because of my problem, I really want to stay there for a longer time cause the place really make you feel comfortable, with soft music. Is a nice place to hang out. Okay me and Shannon went for a dine-in. Each of us chooses four cupcakes: choco mashmallow, tiramisu I love you, cookies and cream and vanilla.


These are the cakes we ordered.


They even selling shirt



Looks like a party house



The shelf full of sweets.



Okay I have no idea what is that cause is just look nice for their shop so I just take the picture of it.


CUPPACAKES

I wish I really have this Friday night again. I feel so nice. Will go there for dinner next time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: