Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Day

Back!!! Yes Friday again. Today Shannon and I went to MidValley because she found that Isetan having member card sales, so I don't know who and I don't know why, yesterday night she surfed internet looking at Thomas Sabo charm. Gosh, she found that the new charm coming out, so she so desperate went to Isetan since member sales so can get cheaper (cheapskate) but how disappointed, went there, they haven't launch the new charms yet and no sales for Thomas Sabo. She is so disappointed then we walk around and she saw this CK purse and she want it but too expensive. Fine went out Isetan walk around The Garden, look for Delectable Designer Cakes House and we found it. Then bump into UZhing, she is alone waiting her beloved bf Wil. So we look around Delectable cupcakes and the cakes is so cute, creative and delicious. I think everyone heard of her shop right. Anyway I bought 1 box for Shannon, inside got 3 cupcakes, guess what it cost RM28.
Cute right, nice right, don't feel like eating. For Display :D

After that, walk around with UZhing then we leave her and went to MidValley cause she wanted to wait for Wil. Guess what I saw in MidValley. PLAYBOY!!!!! Hugh Hefner with all his sexy playboy model!!!!!! STOP!!!! Don't be so pervert. Is just the Playboy fragrence having promotion and you can't believe it man, NAZA sponser them Lamborghini Garllardo for display. Yes, BOYSSSSSS got playboy and sports car. How attractive...


I wish I got that car man.

The Playboy Fragrence for test

Well no chance of having Lamborghini now, maybe FUTURE wait for me. Yes I know what you all want to say "stop dreaming" but if i don't dream how am i going to get that car right?? So don't stop me from dreaming for what I want :D hehehe.

Then Shannon and I walk to Roxy, member card sales also. Hehehe today everywhere having sales. So fun. Anyway Shannon show them her member card and she received a door gift for free. The gift are, roxy car sticker, Seventeen Magazine and a bag. Today I bought her a Denim File from Roxy for only RM49.90. Original price is RM69.90. HAHAHA Shannon loss a lot cause I told her I wanted a Quicksilver Denim File too, so she desperately get me one with member discount for Rm59.90, original price also RM69.90. Muahahahah.

After that walk to Quicksilver, while walking to Quicksilver, we saw Alan Yu, well maybe some of them know him and some don't know. He just came out from The Star newsapaper, he is a actor and model. Sometimes you can see him on TV. Remember Shannon went for the Samsung Star contest, he is one of the host there and he actually remembered Shannon. He wave at Shannon too. Oh well who cares. Reached Quicksilver, my turn to redeem Quicksilver bag, car sticker and same Seventeen Magazine.

That all for today, we had a lot fun and enjoyment today. Always good friday T.G.I.F

No comments: