Thursday, October 15, 2009

Release Stress

Yesterday Shannon upset due to her bad day. So I took of Shannon to Sunway Pyramid for lunch to chill her up while she can release stress and depression. We went Sushi Zanmai for lunch.



Sushi Zanmai Random shot


Chuka Idako I think that the spelling


Shannon act cute


Soft Shell Crab Sushi


Soft Shell Crab Roll


Salmon

After lunch, window shopping for awhile, then Shannon went in Kitchen try out some shirt and she asked me to try also cause there is a contest. Just took our own photo infront of the mirror, the mirrow is just like a Kitchen
Magazine cover page just pose and take photo.



Shannon Pose


That me... I know I look stone so don't laugh.

Oh ya Shannon know this contest from E Jen. That why Shannon wanted to try her luck too. Well what can I say that Shannon everything also want to join.


The blue shirt is Loo E Jen and her college friends

Anyway just vote for us at http://kitschen.com/blog/

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: