Thursday, October 22, 2009

Upset With The World.

Beyonce's postponed her concert due to PAS called for ban because of her moves on stage, her sexy outfits and will spoiled the moral value of young people. Okay fine I understand her moves and the sexy outfits. Yes they also banned Black Eyes Peas,ban Michael Learns to Rock because it was an insult to Muslims during the fasting month of Ramadan, ban Avril Lavigne's, but failed of course. Oh I also heard one of the party wanted to ban Horror movies in Malaysia =.= Well that I'm not so clear about it. Just heard of it but I feel is ridiculous no everything is ridiculous

Everyone said read newspaper is good, can know more words and bla bla bla. But I think, read newspaper makes you fear, hate, sad, headache and ..................................... go on. Ok let me tell you how I read newspaper of course everyone read newspaper from first page, then go on second and on and on. All the news now are about Political, crime, robbery, murdered, suicide, people pass away, ban this ban that, killing people without reasons, abuse, dengue and a lot negative news, that why I said now reading newspaper is fear, hate, sad headache and ETC but the only news that makes me happy is Sport news, of course happy to see Manchester United won and all, Chelsea lose and all (okay i know I'm insulting Chelsea but take it as a joke please :D) or see what is upcoming Movies, oh Jennifer's Body starring Megan Fox wow 0.0 but the story line a bit bored don't put too much high hope, Wow Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and bla bla bla and of course my favorite section Tech news, never missed out. Wow new camera coming out, wow new iMac, wow Apple came out with a high tech mouse, wow Windows 7 is coming out soon. wooooo i love the phone and bla bla bla but cannot afford buying it. Hehe

Okay tell me, when you read all the local and world news, what do you feel compare reading Sport, Movies, and Tech? So much different right the feeling. You don't see the Tsunami, earthquake, war, especially this, ice is melting to cover the world =.= and world going to end like that. Hope never happen. But if we don't read all this, we don't know what happen to the world. So I feel sometimes reading newspaper is stupid but what to do, I love reading newspaper, of course reading news that interest me duhh.....Hope everyone remember this song Heal The World- Michael Jackson !!!!!! Ya right like the world will heal. Who knows...

No comments: