Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boring

Well this time my Friday not so fun. First, fetch Shannon to her photoshoot. Then left her. Nick asked me to help him pay his saman, so went to PJ traffic police station. After that round around PJ then went to 1U again. Hahaha again 1U. Went Gsc watch Pandorum. Guess what, I watched the movie alone. There no one beside me, behind my seat, there are two couple and the hall is like so freaking big and only few of them watching and you know what, the movie is like so freaking scary, will make you heart attack man. While watching halfway, Shannon called and told me her photoshot is done =.= gosh no choice I wasted RM8 went off the cinema. I don't even watch the movie for one hour. Then she call. Haizz then pick her up.
Went ss2 lunch but I can't find a parking so went to Sunway Pyramid. We had Popeyes. That all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jolene Tanz said...

Gosh, Tht's so wasted!

What is that movie about?

Haha... i know if im too late to comment? =)