Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Sis. Today actually a lot people birthday but who cares. We went all the way to Nilai for dinner at restaurant Loon Sing, just for one of their special dish called "Buddha Jump Over The Wall" but too bad no photo if the dishes


The view of the restaurant this is just part of it, they still got the most Grand Hall

This is actually the Grand Hall, we can't go in cause is close
Beijing Olympic Plate with Diamonds

Fountain
Jade of The Big Apple

Today also Shannon friend Steph birthday. Actually we celebrate her birthday at Pizza Hut. This celebration really freak me out, this is my first time seeing someone fainting like really scary. Guess who? Shannon Keng, first she is so active, then suddenly she said her leg very pain and I tot she just being princess again. So fine then suddenly she feel uncomfortable and she laid back ,slowly she slide down the seat and I tot she just joking cause I asked her is she okay but seriously I got so worried cause she really fainted with her eyes open, her body shaking and her eyes look so freaky cause her eyes rolled up, I quickly wake her but she look blind. That time Shannon friends all look so cool, but still they concerned about her just that the stupid Pizza Hut lack of worker and they served slow. Then Joan ask for a milo for Shannon. After eating she feel better. Phew.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: