Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P MJ and Rock Transformers

Been long i didn't update my blog cause I've got nothing to update until today. In the morning, on the way to Bukit Tinggi with my sister, the Hitz Fm crew were talking about Michael Jackson passed away and I turned to my sister
me: eh MJ passed away???
Sis: *ignore* and *reading book*
me: listen to the radio *Michael Jackson song*

Then my sis went and collect document,and I'm so curious that is MJ passed away??? So when the Hitz Fm crew repeat the news and is true, on that time, my sis back in the car, I told her MJ passed away. She was like really???

Yes Micheal Jackson passed away.

R.I.P

Ohh today I went Sunway Pyramid with Shannon cause she interviewing a manager from Machines for her assignment. So I fetch her there around 10.30am. Meet up with her frens. So I have class at 12 but I skip that 1 hour class. So what am I going to do when Shannon is away??? Well since i got 5-6 hours before my Economic class. So I plan to watch Transformers 2 alone. When I reach TGV, I was like OMG!!!!!! So many people!!!!! Now only 10.30am wei. Everyone start queing up to buy tickets. But still since i got nothing to do, I just que up also... :D I was thinking that, so early already so many people must be no more transformers tickets. When is my turn, I asked for transformer 11.20am and surprisingly there still got soooo many empty seats. So I just chooose my seat and I got the chance to watch it ALONE!!!!! YEAHHH....

Honestly speaking I rating the Transformers A+ Excellent. You get to watch the sporty cars, funny, and actions awesome. AND HOT!!!!!! HOT you know.... HOT as in Megan Fox is HOT. I will watch it again. :D


Okay I think my post title sound insulting MJ but still I respect although I'm not his fans

No comments: