Saturday, July 4, 2009

Shock!!!

*Read today The Star Newspaper* Shock!!!! *Big Eyes* OMG Michael Owen joined Manchester United!!!!!????? *Stun*. Yeah Michael Owen, former Liverpool goalscorer, Real Madrid player, and Newcastle injured player joined champion. Well welcome Michael Owen to MU hope he can score in the games. Continue reading another *Big Eyes* What!!!!! Malaysian Group bid for Newcastle United for 80 mil pound????? Convert to Malaysia is RM 461 mil !!!!! When Malaysia become so rich???? Anyway who cares. If Malaysia got the chance, mean Malaysia is famous and can be more famous, if not maybe is their bid is low.

Guess what, I got the Smirnoff Manchester United Premium Vodka. Yesss!!! Today my sis went KL. I asked her to search the Vodka for me, yes she finally found it and is the last 2 bottle left. Imagine 12000 limited bottle of Manchester United Vodka sell in selected market which is not easy to find. You can find it at Clubs. That the problem I don't go clubing. Lucky my sis managed to grab 1 bottle. This is like making me so happy, although I don't drink alcohol now. But because I'm Manchester United fans I have to get it

No comments: