Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Clinique Consolation Prize

Remember 1 month ago, I went 1U to collect Clinique product for the contest??? Yes 2 days ago, 1 of the Clinique staff called me and I thought I won the prize and I thought that, the result should be out on 1 Jun but actually she called me to take another photo to prove that my pimples are really clear. So I resend it again. Another day she called again, this time she called me to take the right side of my face. So I retake and resend again. After that I waited for them to reply me but there no answer until today, I access to their website to check whether I go in or not and guess what??? I got consolation prize :( consolation only so sad, anyway better than nothing right got RM300 worth of Clinique product, RM100 personal makeup workshop voucher ( of course I'm not going to make up I will give it to someone else), photoshoot and feature @ ifeel.com.my. But still the first price will get 1 Sony T camera and RM1000 cash prize K!!! Hehe wan to know more click on :http://www.clinique.com.my/bootcamp/index.html

No comments: