Saturday, June 6, 2009

Everything Sucks

Is pass 12 am. I'm going to blog about yesterday which means Friday. Apparently I really not happy about morning, cause I have to follow my sis to train station to college which my class start at 12 pm, seriously not happy cause have to wait for 4 hours and my mood very bad. After that mood is okay when class start after class, me, nick and li hung have an extra tutor with Rosemary our ex Math INTI lecturer, because of the new lecturer, the way she teach is S.H.I.T= *Super. High. Intensive. Teaching* that what she called herself as and she actually ex Taylor lecturer, teaching A-Levels, now she came to INTI teached us A-Levels standard which we can't really understand what she teaching, when we called her to slow a bit, she like not happy and saying that she can't teach in low standard cause she used to teach A-Levels. I was like WTH if she a good lecturer she should know how to teach lower standard right. I think I prefer her to teach English cause she really look like a english lecturer, from the word S.H.I.T, don't you think she become a english lecturer suit her more?? Skip* We have our tutor at Mcdonalds for 2 hours. In the 2 hours I can totally understand what she teaching. I love the way she teach step by step. Anyway i having headache now will continue tmr.

No comments: