Monday, June 15, 2009

Coup(lesssssss)

Why being couple is like so difficult? Why couple will go through argument?

Guys think about Girls
1) He think negative of the girl.
2) He think she flirt with other guys
3) He think she avoid him just for no reason
4) He think she using him
5) He think she with him just because of money
6) He think she never care about him
7) He don't like her attitude
8) He think she just busy with her career and never think of him
9) He think he never did the best for her
10) He don't trust her

Girls think about Guys
1) She think he is uselss brat
2) She think he is poor
3) She think he is flirting with other girls just like Playboy
4) She think he never help her
5) She think he is not good enough
6) She don't trush him
7) She think he never plan a romantic date for her
8) She think he always went clubbing or entertainment
9) When she need help he don't care
10) She never understand him

Couple always argue, cause they don't understand each other or misunderstanding but easy to solve the problem. This will get closer their relationship but of course not over the limit, if not
end up like a volcano, burst !!!!! If is really difficult to understand each other better take a break or try to solve the problem

I really don't know why this appear in my mind....and I really want to blog this today. I really don't know why I'm blogging this for. Honestly speaking, I have heard a lot couple break up, why they break up? I know, if you all read this post. You will think I'm pointing to you all but sorry, this post is actually pointing to every couple and including me not only couple, single too.

Actually there's more about this problem but I just have to stop here cause I don't know how to continue and I really don't know what I'm blogging so anything mistake just ignore it.

No comments: