Sunday, June 14, 2009

This Week

I hardly update my blog this time cause lazy =.= will update all about this week.

Every class start at 8 am end at 6pm stupid INTI Management damn lousy. SUCKSSS. Damn Tired

Well heard a news from Apple Mac. Soon they launching their new Apple IPhone 3G 'S' Gosh my next target. I wanted an IPhone for long time but the price was like $.$ so the only thing i can do is work to earn money to get the IPhone or dream.
WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember I won the Clinique bootcamp? Yeahh they made an appointment for me to collect my prize and photoshoot at Measat... Company. So I got the chance to features on IFeel Magazine. So do get the magazine k....:D

My Clinique Prize

On the day which also my cousin Wan juin's birthday. E Jen, UZhing, Chun Siang, Wil, May Zhee, Max and me, went Aeon so called celebrate with her by just having dinner at Secret Recipe and watch movie. We watched Blood The Last Vampire. Honestly speaking the movie suckss. Is like so anime, the blood damn fake, and the vampire doesn't look like vampire, just like an Alien stupid and lame. Well Happy Belated Birthday Cousin

On Saturday, I woke up early, to fetch a mysterious person from KLIA with Shannon. Guess who??? Well first, he told me not to tell anyone so I didn't tell anyone. So I told Shannon that I'm fetching Kenji my fren the hairdresser. When I reached KLIA, Shannon saw a short guy with a Gucci bag and a black luggage, standing aside waiting for his transport and Shannon was like looking at the guy, saying ehhh Chee King orhhhh. Yes the mysterious person is Chee King, he came back for holiday. Welcome back.

Then we head to KL cause Shannon having the Samsung Star briefing at Plaza Sentral. So we went breakfast near somewhere around there. Then around 9.3o we left and head back to Plaza Sentral but still so early, the briefing start at 10.30. So we just sit and talk with CK until 10.30+ they start the briefing, so ck and I left. Then we went mamak to meet up Kok Ho, Ck trying to give him a surprise but fail. HAHA cause Kok Ho don't feel surprise. After that, I fetch Ck back to his home at Eng Ann. Then I left and head back to KL to fetch Shannon.

Today, Shannon and I went for haircut, she dye her hair, which I like the color so much but too bad I'm not allow to dye :( but she keep complaining her hair very short =.= but I feel is still nice. After haircuts, we head to Sunway Pyramid cause she wanted to get a skirt for next wednesday performance at Pavilion KL. So who ever free on that day, can go to Pavilion Red Box and give her support. She bought a skirt at Parkson and then we head to Haagen- Dazs, we ate fondue with 30% so kinda worth. :D
2 Person finish everything gosh
See Shannon wanted to eat everything :D So called a date.

Oh well, what else can i say? Best Friend can't be last... Agree? For me I never want a best friend, cause 1 day sure each other will become enemy. Best Friend is easy to find and is easy to break. So to keep your friendship long, just be friend, and friend will long last then best friend.
Chill Everyone.

That all for today.

No comments: