Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Star

Love my sunglass very much. Finally i got the 1 i really want







Today, we have 6 hours break, yes 6 hours tell me how to kill time... Anyway because of the 6 hours break we stay in the library and after the last 1 hour me and Shannon wanted to eat something cold, so since Nick and gangs were in Snowflakes, so I suggested to go there too, on the way to Snowflakes a girl holding a flyer in blue color walk toward Shannon and telling her that they having a Samsung contest. Guess what she told Shannon that she has potential by just take photo, fill up the form and after the process, what she need to do is make people vote online. As everyone know Shannon don't really bother anything and say okay. So she just do what she need to do. And she actually fill up mine too. =.= Guess what, we took photos in Starbucks =.= Yes Starbucks, if I'm not mistaken Starbucks sponsor them. Gosh so many people looking. So awkward. Anyway took already so who cares, what we care is, since both of us joined so please vote for us everyday at www.samsungmobile.com.my/samsungstar thank or you can join too :D 

No comments: