Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yeah I finally get to watch Batman:The Dark Knight today with Chun Siang and Shannon. First I tot Chun Siang bought the 3.30pm ticket and I tot I'm late so I rush there and Shannon called me tat 3.30pm ticket sold out. Ishhh fine, after I reach Aeon. I went and find Chun Siang first, while on the way to cinema, I met E Jen and her sister. Then we went and find Chun Siang and buy the ticket for 5.30pm. So we still have 1 hour more before the movie start. So Chun Siang,Shannon and Caleb i think. All of us, went to Old Town for a drink and spend our time chit chat there.
Today I feel abit unlucky when I met The Panda Nick and he watch the same movie, same time and same room at same cinema. Man so unlucky man. Lucky not the same row or just beside. HAHAHAHA stupid Panda.
Well The Dark Knight is awesome. Although the movie is long but is really a nice movie. Especially the Joker. Wat a insane villain. He really a best villain but wasted he died in the real life. If not he can get the Best Award for Villain. Well another part of the movie is OMG Christopher Nolan: The Batman drive a "Lamborghini" wat a nice sport car. At first he just drive out, in the end he use the car and save ppl and the car got hit. OMG 1 million car he go and safe ppl, kinda hurt man. Oh ya, Edison Chen acting as a cameo too. hahaha weird. I wonder how much they have to spend for the movie. Destroy so many things. Just the Lamborghini can cost them alot. Wow but I think the movie can earn back more than tat. Is a nice movie must watch rating A.


No comments: