Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Door is Invinsible

This week I feel like a lot of funny things happen infront of my eyes. Example like today, after my class, I followed my mum to Honda Service Center at Acmar for car checking. So we sitting at the main hall waiting to know wat wrong with the car. Suddenly, we heard a *BANG* sound. Guess wat a girl knock on the glass door. OMG. I never seen such person who r so blur. The door is huge, handle is there and yes the door can be see thru but still is obvious there something blocking the way out and still she can knock on it. If she reading something or wat is okay i understand but she didn't, she just rushing until she knock the door. lolxx. The funnier part is, after she knock on the door. She actually say sorry to the door. HAHAHA. I think she's feel so stupid and embarrasing. She didn't even say ouch or something but my mum was like AIYOOOOO. She not the one who knock on it and she AIYOOO dono for wat. After she went off, both of us keep laughing at her. The other thinking tat we r stupid and so bad on laughing at her. Imagine the door is so high, big, handle is there and she can knock on it. If u all were there i think u all will laugh too.

Honda service center and the girl make my life happy today HAHAHAHA

No comments: