Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wat a lazy day for me. I'm feeling lazy today. Lazy to go out, lazy to study, lazy to go to class, lazy to go college, lazy to walk, and even lazy to eat lolxxx. Well I had my Management test today, it might be well done i think. Btw who cares. After the test, the 3 of us Panda Nick, Lock and me hunting for food but we have no decision. So I called up Wan Juin see where she's having her lunch so we can get some idea but she's in the library. So we end up at OLD TOWN. I was so lazy to walk there and lazy to eat also. After tat we have to walk back to Asia CC. We waste our time there playing games. =.=. Fine. Then i keep telling Panda Nick tat I don't wan go for accs class. The first time, he call me to go back. If not he everytimes called me don't go. The first time. In the end I still attend the class but lazy to do the work just pressing the calculater and count the figure until the class end. The sad part is I'm so lazy today, and the lecturer give back our second test and haizzz i screw up. Make my life even lazy and sad.

Well today futsal is kinda fun, cause KokHo almost fight with the opponent but so dramatic hahahaha. Last week, I just argue with a guy and this week Kok Ho turn. After the games. We went to Modern for supper but suddenly Kok Ho is hunting for his wallet. His wallet is gone. So we end up at the Traffic Police Station to do report but kinda embarrasing cause Traffic Police Station is for accident only not for wallet lost. So we went to another Police Station. Wait him about 45 minute to report and 4 of us include CK, WL, and CH waiting outside the Police Station, 4 of us just like criminal just release from jail. Too bad I didn't took the photo of 4. Sitting outside the police station.

No comments: