Saturday, July 5, 2008

Gathering

Well today quite enjoy, at first I can't sleep again these few weeks. Late sleep and wake up early ishhhh. So wake up early and went to Sunway Pyramid about 10.30am and had my haircut. After haircut, I went to college library, I borrowed a marketing book and then went back to SP for movies, as I said TGV suckss. Today all the movies is full, so went to 1U GSC watch "Hancock". The movies is fine abit boring and very fake but still in good rates cause of Will Smith.

Well just came back from ex-Hin Hua primary gathering.First Wee Lim came to my house to touch my gf HP and I touch his so called gf IPhone. About 8.30 we only went there. When we arrived we were like so shy cause so long never met them and we just stand a side chat for awhile then only join them, by tat time there's only 3 person and the other came late. Well we just like chit chat around and have some drinks. Some change alot, some still the same. When we met each other, we were like "oh hi , u r ????" like first time meeting new frens. About 11 something we only went home.

No comments: