Friday, July 18, 2008

Birthday Boy Ron Yap Chee King

The horny CheeKing for his t-shirt (Shannon idea and design)
The Horny Ron Yap Chee King, the birthday boy. Well start off with his birthday plan. At first, KokHo plan to organize a surprise party for CheeKing. So I didn't gave him any surprise cause I can to be said tat I`m late for his party. Ya wat a fren. So i hand over the present to him and say tat appreciate the present is special. So he took out the present. Is a T-shirt with our ex-classmate picture and the horny Chee King. He's like feeling touch but I don't whether he is touch or not. So he just wear on it and walk around. He kinda cute with the horny and he forgotten tat he wearing the shirt, so he just drive off and get some drinks at 7-eleven. He told me tat the ppl is just like starring at him. HAHAHA ppl stare at u cause u r cute.
I only took some photos of his.

Ck with his cake and is very special for him

No comments: