Friday, July 18, 2008

Today i skip my management class cause today the others having presentation so Jonathan, Panda Nick and I went SP watch "Red Cliff". About the movie, for me ermmmm i know tat my brain is just like ????????? WTH they talking about i also don't know. The best part is, once they like try to attack a country suddenly the screen written with "To Be Continue" and THE END. WTH somemore got Part II, I really don't know wat they doing. I know tat the way they fight is interesting. The other just looking at the question mark ?????? Is a China history, for ppl who love china history go ahead watch it, for u all is nice for me I really don't know wth they talking about.
After the movie we head back to college for our accs class. Today the lesson is so difficult. so complicated make me feel like don't wan to study for the lesson today. After the class end, Jonathan, Lock, and Long went and play baseketball with other ppl. At first, they won. Then they loss in the second round with another ppl.


No comments: