Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Enjoy Day

In the morning is sucksss cause have to fetch my dear cousin to college early morning 8 o.clock but my class start at 11am so I've got 3 hour doing nothing. So i just went to library surf net and wait for fat panda Nick. After he reach, we went breakfast at AC and guess wat, he saw his crush P..l..e but too bad she's with his bf. Then comes Jonathan and Lock. Around 11 we went for our class office management. Class is just fine. After the class end, I got to attend for the class meeting at 1 till 2. Well I got nth to complain about, just listen the other comment.


After the meeting, I went to AC pool center to look for the others, they were playing pool and i just played 2 round. Then went to MCD. After that, went for our account class. Well, no futsal today. So me, fuyi and kokho went for a movie in Aeon. We watch "Wanted". Jonathan I feel like calling u after the movie and wanted to tell u about the movie since u haven't watch it but i'm not tat bad. Just tell let everyone know the movie is hot and awesome. Skillful.



Before the movie start, 3 of us walk around Aeon and walk into Harvey Norman, we were loitering around, testing the quality of their sofa and bed. hehehe and KokHo meet a new stranger fren. HAHAHA. Then walk to the computer department and I saw the laptop tat i wanted to buy. OMG. Is so cool. I'll get it soon HP Pavilion TX2000.

Lazy to blog tat it the whole day i have been outside. So is tired.

No comments: