Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Wan Juin

7.30 in the morning, wat a hell day for me. Early morning got into accident. Well I knock a old indian guy car. First thing, his car is totally hurt but mine, is totally fine, just some scratches and this guy is so good and told me tat I try to help u reduce the pay. U know why he said tat cause isn't his car, he just a car rental. Why my car is just fine and his car is so hurt??? Cause he's driving a Proton Waja- Made In Malaysia= Buatan Malaysia so call useless cars. So for those ppl who r getting a local car, from my advice, pls don't buy local car, it might get hurt easily and for those who bought local cars. God Bless You. Drive Safely.

Today classes is just normal,having 2 test. Tat's marketing and computer. Well doen't feel like blogging about my studies.

After Computer test, fu yi called me for lunch at McD with Kok Ho. About 1 we left and Shannon followed me back too. On the way to Klang, we plan to watch movie, so just went to Aeon TGV. Suddenly, Birthday Girl msg me and asked me where am i? Cause she studied for her A level exam too much and wanted to relax for awhile. The way she relax is to come to my house and disturb me but I gave her another idea to relax is join us for movie. hehehehe. So 3 of us watch The Incredible Hulk. Is Awesome, Good Rating. Must Watch. About the movie, i got no comment the guy is hot, girl is pretty but Liv Tyler looks gaining some weight.

After the movie, we walk around Aeon times and times. Treat my cousin movie and ice-cream because of her birthday and she said for so many years of her birthday. Today the treat is the first present i gave her....????? Fine I don't know. Then she start talking old time story, when we were child and she said tat i always bully her. OK now I totally forget my past. Happy things I forget. Always remember those sad things. Once she talk about it, I really feel tat I never happy before always the sad one. I really can't remember my past. Well I here by to say sorry to you Wan Juin my cousin if I seriously bully you. hehehe. but i rather bully you cause if not we will become far far away. Never talk again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

After tat, went home, wanted to get some sleep but sister called. Ishh called me to get ready for dinner (parents not in no 1 cook for us ), gosh is just 6.30 pm but she bring me to Puchong for dinner.... No no no is I bring her to Puchong for dinner cause I'm the 1 who drove her there =.=. I'm so tired and she wan me to drive, fineee just drive there sleeply. We had something like steamboat but is personal and buffet steamboat. Eat until u die.

Tired tired tired the end of my blog byeeee.
(To Wan Juin: see i so good, today is 12 of June i purposely put yr name as my today post title. hehehe just kidding)

No comments: