Sunday, June 22, 2008

Recommended Movies

I'm seriously very poor in making decision example; INTI orientation night on Friday, I can use 12 hours to think whether go or not. In the end, I didn't. I end up joining Ck and frens since the futsal cancel. So we went to Aeon for dinner at Sakae Sushi. After that me,Fu Yi and Raymond went for a movie "Get Smart" . Well wat can I say...... Just watch it yrself is Funny. It make u laugh from the begining till the end. After the movie end at 12, we trying to get a way to the basement to get our car but all the door is lock. So we were like hide and seek, looking for the right door to get down the basement. Lucky we found the door, if not we will stay there for a night.


Well, yesterday went for movies with Shannon. She's dating her hot guy Patrick Dempsey, so we watch "Made of Honor". I know, this is my second time watching it, but this time I watch it at cinema, tat time watching online and because the movie is funny and Shannon wanted to watch it so much cause of her hot guy.Before the movie start, I called E Jen. See whether she's in Aeon or not and she there and rushing home. So free every weekend she will be there . After watching "MOH", we plan to watch "The Happening" but stupid Aeon TGV didnt' showed, so the only movie, is "The Bank Job". At the begining, i almost fall asleep but the movie becoming more and more interesting, worth it also.

Lazy to blog. Don't mind if any mistake.







No comments: