Monday, June 9, 2008

Funny Fren I Met

Well today someone make me happy and do funny things in the early morning before class start. I don't know y i met this fella. Seriously, for me is funny. Let me start the story, at first I went to my account class but there still having ppl in the class so I call this guy and ask where is he, so he told me tat he's at concourse, so I just went down and look for him. Then we walk to the canteen, I tot he wanted to have his breakfast, in the end he doesn't wan to eat. So we plan to go to our classroom. Then we went up by lift and the lift i full of ppl, quite pack. When the lift went up to second floor, my fren walk out the lift because he tot someone wanted to go out, in the same time a big size lecturer walk into the lift and the whole lift got no place to stand anymore, so my fren had to wait for another lift. After the door close, everyone start laughing.

Second, is the same guy. He really annoying, while I was doing my things, he keep on disturb me until I doesn't wanted to bother him and he start talking to himself, like acting someone is talking to him. Crazy fella. Soon I'll intro this fella to everyone tat is Nick. The Panda. In the movie Kung Fu Panda, he already act funny moves and came to class, still he acting funny staff. Now I start teasing him Panda. He really look like the Kung Fu Panda always day dreaming. He always dream the girl call P..l...e ( guess wat is name).

The End

No comments: