Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wedding

Life is just miserable. You never know what going to happen next. Last Sunday I attend Kai See's wedding dinner at Hokkien Association. Guess what, he is one year younger than me and now he is married. This is my first friend wedding that I attended. The moment I walked in I was think are all Hokkiens likes to make their dinner to be lifely and grand?? Honestly this wedding is like more to concert. They invites few singers to sing on the stage. Well no matter what, is over. Congratulation to them hope they live happily ever after :D. Oh goshh this month is the best month for getting married. Two of my cousins married this month. One cousin wedding just passed. Another will be next week. Oh well I wish all couples who are getting married Congratulations!!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: