Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum

Actually is belated birthday post for my mum. Last Wednesday is her exact birthday 6th of January but March she has another birthday date. Well is funny, my grandfather who mess up all her daughter gender and birth date, so my mum not sure which is her really birthday and every year we will just celebrate both for her. HEHE but of course we treat the January at her main birthday.

Okay on her birthday, my sister bf treat us TGIF at Subang Parade. Shannon came along too. How nice of him. Thank for the dinner and sorry no photos taken.

AND the next day is my dad turn to treat her dinner at Restaurant King Carb. Same no photos taken.

Anyway just a short post to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM

2 comments:

Shannon Keng said...

Finally, you've improved greatly in this post ;) but if it would be nice to have photos :) update more often

Joel Lim said...

i hv d same bday date as ur mum xP