Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Yesterday went Shannon's aunty house for dinner, then head to Solaris KL alone to meet my parents cause every year they will go to Plaza Mont Kiara Sunrise celebrate new year but this time they shift to Solaris.

Anyway I will post some photos that I received the present from Shannon. Since she posted mine.

Okay this is what I got from Shannon
.
Away Man U jersey

Home Jersey but of course this I bought it myself because at first Shannon wanted to get me the red jersey but all the Nike doesn't have M size for me but only The Mines so she booked one for me and they send it to Sunway Nike branch. But before she bought, I spoiled her surprise present, so since she booked it, I buy it myself. Who knows she secretly bought an away jersey for me. Thanks Teehehe

Okay this I just print the name at BB Plaza wooohoooo
"Macheda 27"

P.S: Oh of course thank to my mum, sis, Shannon family and cousins for giving me a present. Happy New Year Everyone!!!!


No comments: