Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Valentine’s Day

I wish I could spend my Valentine's Day with Emma Robert. Well on Valentine's Day usually everyone celebrate for me cause is my BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!! So if this time I have a chance I doesn't mind give up my birthday celebration as long as I could spend my Valentine's Day with my star. That consider as a Birthday celebration for me. Well first I would like to hang out with her, take more photos as I can, cause you never get a chance to spend time with a star and is on Valentine's Day. Will bring her to a romantic restaurant for dinner with romantic candle light and wine, of course not to miss out Valentine's Gift. Well for me I'm not going to give flowers cause flower is too common, every year Valentine's everyone will just think of flower, so I'm going to be special get sometimes that no one has and surprise her or watch movies together. How nice....

1 comment:

Shannon Keng said...

Ok this year you can spend your valentine/birthday yourself cheers