Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nightmare>Happy>Sad

Well this week is just a disaster week for me. Maybe worst than disaster. A nightmare for me. It makes me worried for a few days. I keep think should I or must I, but no matter what in the end, there will be a solution. What else can I say? Gosh what am I talking about?

Anyway I just jailbreak my iPhone myself. You can't believe it, is totally so different from the original, yes I told myself to support original but, if i don't do it my phone is just a normal phone for me. Once you jailbreak it, you can customize the themes but I still not used to the software, their applications is just so limited.

Next I really missed everyone, honestly I just wanted to say this I really missed everyone. Soon everyone will leave Malaysia. No one to hang out at mamak anymore. Sometimes I wanted to call my friends out but i'm a person who always being quiet, so if I ask them out is like pointless, come out for a drink and nothing to talk. Haizz life is changing together with the climate. Everything is changing.

No comments: