Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday and Mother's Day

Two person to wish for Happy Birthday, and Happy mother's day to my mum. First person to wish is Shannon cousin, Kimberly hope I didn't spell wrong her name and second is my Dad. Shannon cousin birthday fall on the 9th of May and my Dad fall on the 10th which is also a mother's day. Yesterday, Shannon invite me to her aunt house for Kim birthday celebration and her aunt cooked lamb chop, chicken chop, beef, spaghetti and don't know what else. So i had the lamb and half of chicken chop which Shannon gave it to me. I feel the food is nice just hehe miss out 1 thing for lamb chop, which is mint sause but the gravy is nice enough. Anyway thank to Shannon aunt for inviting me to her house for dinner. And sorry for didn't get the birthday girl a present.

And today we had dinner at KL to celebrate my Dad's birthday well is just a dinner with my dad. Well i'm not going to say what food I had for dinner. Before to the restaurant my mum and sis went Krispy Kreams to get some donuts, yes Krispy Kreams, they bought 3 boxes, 1 for ourselves, 1 for Shannon and 1 for my mum's fren. After dinner, we went to my mum's fren house cause they having party that why my mum bought the donuts for them, at first my mum though is a celebration for mother's day but actually is baby full moon. We just sat for awhile then went off.

Sorry no photos.

No comments: