Monday, May 4, 2009

Part 2- Second Day of Bali Tour

Continue....

The third day at Bali. First tour to Tanjung Benoa Harbour to see the under sea on the boat with glass bottem so we can see the coral and fishes. To be honest, the coral are death, and fishes is not those clown fish, or those fish that you watch on TV the 'Finding Nemo' but the fishes are quite nice also, we fed the fishes with bread since the tour guide got us bread to feed the fish.

After feeding, we straight ride to a small island called Turtle Island. Yes Turtle Island, just the name of the island, not the island look like turtle, but on the island, a lot of sea turtle, from small to big, young to very old hahaha...They also have reptiles and animals, on the island you can see snakes, eagle, bats, komodo dragon..... The funny part is, when the person incharge, he took out a python, everyone was like OMG SNAKES EWWWW...*run run run*, *get away from me*. Especially Shannon, as everyone know her, she scare animals, not the animals scare her, once she saw the snake, she run like a flash to opposite, don't know how many distance away from us until she don't dare to walk near us. Yes every scare of snakes, that normal but Shannon scare all the animals. After explore all the animals, we walk to the canteen... can say is a canteen cause its look like a canteen for drink, well there just famous for their coconut drinks nothing much.

After that, we went back to the beach where we came from Tanjung Benoa Harbour, well we get some time to enjoy some sea sports, at first I really not interested in playing all that, I don't know why, maybe because I scare drown but Shannon was like so active she wanted to ride jet ski, banana boat, para sailing, and a new 1 called flying fish. After I tried jet ski and flying fish, I feel, i'm enjoying myself, is fun but I really don't want to try para sailing and when we want to ride banana boat, the tour guide said we can process to next tour, we no choice, went change and continue the tour. Below are some photos.....

Taking the boat to feed the fishes.... FISHES HERE COME THE BREAD!!!!

There you can see all the fish swimming up to get their meal....


Well one boat only can fit 8 person, so we seperate into 2 boat. That picture is from another group including my parent

I wish I have a banglow just near the beach... so relaxing

Omg small little sea turtle.....

My parent, they carrying the real sea turtle, the turtle my mum carry is not so heavy but everyone is complaining the big turtle is sooooo heavy. So all the photographer being shouted fast take photos

Well I just carried the lighter turtle, well as usual the girl stand beside me scare to touch animals

These are the oldest turtle, they are just so lazy as a pig, eat and sleep. My mum touched them and they just ignore, continue sleeping, at least look at the camera right.....

The eagle so stone.

My mum with the hornbill. Well this hornbill, poo when my mum taking photo with it. Lucky didn't dirt on my mum hand hahahahah.

Oh well too bad, my sister not with us, so just three of us

Yes thank to my mum the only photo she took when I really dare to ride. She should have took more photos haizzz.....
Then we head to mountain again for lunch
Is she pretty?????
Well nice photo of hers...... and the view
Well after lunch we head to an ancient Mengwi Royal Family Taman Ayun Temple. This temple located at the mountain with a big lake, is very nice place, love it

The Garden

Well I really don't know what is the temple means, just the view is nice. See the building behind my mum, you have to cross the water to go there.
Well random shot, just took some nice view.

After temple, we went to see the sunset. Well this is my first time seeing the most beautiful sunset at Bali






Everyone is waiting to see the sunset and everyone busy taking photos
Finally we got the chance to shop at Hard Rock Cafe after seeing sunset and shop near the place.
Well I'm kind of a Hard Rock fans since my sister bought me Hard Rock T from UK. If not, when I passby Hard Rock Kuala Lumpur, I just look at their Bikes turning. But in Bali, I really admire the Hard Rock Bali, not like Kuala Lumpur Bali, not creative at all. See the photos.
Shannon with a hot surfer. Flirting..... hehehehe

HAHAHAH nice pose with the surfur

Hard Rock Hotel have the biggest Surf Board

and the biggest E-Guitar and Amp, Shannon trying to pull the string

Well I just stone there


Well can say is a VIP for Hard Rock Hotel.

No comments: