Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trip to Mont Kiara and Shannon is back

YAY, Shannon is back. She came back yesterday night and the night before. E Jen, Wan Juin, Sheng Giap, Wil, UZhing, MayZhee and me went Souled Out for dinner since they want to have a small gathering or something. I kind of enjoyed that night but I still miss out something, which makes me emo but I'm still happy that day. First we went Souled Out for dinner, after dinner we head to Plaza Mont Kiara, since all of us like never been to Mont Kiara before, so our tour guide Lim May Zhee bring us to Plaza Mont Kiara for a walk but every year I will be there celebrating New Year. So continue our next destination, still in Plaza M.K, first we don't know where to go so everyone is admiring the fountain, and took photos and stand there chit chat for awhile, then someone suggested to go Starbucks, and 7 person only 1 of them bought a sweet and get a free drink because UZhing has the voucher. So MayZhee bought a sweet and ordered a Big Bottle of coffee i think, end up she cannot finish and bring the drink with her. Then we head to Soho KL, Solaris which I wanted to go there since my sister send me the Tenji Japanese Restaurant but my sister told me that everyone complain about their service, anyway that not important. I found that place really nice but totally don't suit me but i still like to go there again.

Oh yeah, you can see Genting from there at night. Which looks like something is flowing on the sky, at first i though is an alien ship but look clearly is actually Genting Highland.


Afterthat we head back home, on the way home, May Zhee keep talking and talking, singing and singing until her house. Well if you want to know more on the day, you can read E Jen, U Zhing and Sheng Giap blog they have the photos.

Now I want to talk about Shannon. :D hehehe Thank god she managed to come back. Lucky she didn't stranded in Bangkok like last year. Well I missed her so much. Anyway she bought me some souviners from Bangkok. Well guess what she bought????



Bling bling V keychain
A cute cartoon T-shirt

A Bracelet with 5 square box. ahem that square box is when she mean to me then i will pull 1 box to the end once all box is at the end means she treat me bad. :D just kidding. The square box is precious to me.

Anyway, do you all feel that Shannon treat me like her doll? She always want me to be her doll, like pull my eye brown, wear bracelet, wear necklace, wear this wear that and bla bla bla. HAHAHAHA. JUST KIDDING GOSH ONCE SHE READ THIS, she going to kill me. Anyway message for my baby, Shannon- I cherish all the gift that you gave me. Especially your handmade card. Thank love ya

1 comment:

Shannon Keng said...

Stupid person i did not treat u like a doll :)

anyway hahahhaha you are very cute and silly