Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday

Today my heart is like running and pain and running and pain due to some stupid guy. Oh well not going to talk about the stupid guy.

Today I went dinner with my parents. We heading to Subang and stop by Subang Parade to get something for a new born baby for my dad's fren. When me and my mum looking for a new born baby, I was thinking, how those parents who are not rich are going to take care their babies? All the toys, shirt, baby bottle, and etc. All will cost over 100++ and we are looking for stuff which is not over our budget but is difficult to get the cheap one. Then we went to "Anakku" and get a hamper which cost 100+ only. After that, we went to Holiday Villa for dinner with the new born baby Dad's. Congratulation to him for becoming father.

After dinner we head to Sunway Pyramid and now is my mum's turn to get a 1 year old birthday baby for her friends grandson. At first, she planned to get a Guess Kids cloth for the baby but Sunway don't have Guess Kids, so she went to toys shop which really, a shop which sells age year one to eight toys and the toys are makes the babies brain start working like a students. My mum bought a 3 years old toys for a 1 year old baby, so that the toy won't waste for 3 years :D.

Well nothing much about today. A bit disappointed and a bit happy.

Miss her so much.

No comments: