Sunday, March 8, 2009

Marley and Me Makes My Day Happy

At first my parents planned to go Malacca today in the morning but ends up, we not going, due to my dad. I don't know what happen to my dad. Something wrong with him, something have been bothering him and he's not telling us, just give us a black face and sleep for the whole day on the bed. I never seen such father who has problem and never tell out. The only person he tells is his brother, which is my uncle. He has been bad mood for last few week and then last 2 days he was fine due to my mum gave him a lesson. After the 2 days, means today he start again and worst, sleeping on the bed for don't know how long and never eat his breakfast. I even called him wake up and didn't bother to wake up. So we don't bother him also, we just had our 'DimSum' for breakfast. After our breakfast he still sleeping on the bed. Then I really don't bother about him. So I just went movies with Shannon and her sister Ashley.

We planned to watch "Marley and Me" last few weeks, but failed. And today we finally got to watch the movies and the movie I really really have to rate it 10/10. The movie is so touching. Even for a girl who hates dogs, she also cry for the dogs. So you can see how touching the movie is. I really loves this movie, is about at dog Marley which is a very naught, cute, aggressive, funny, and the worst dog ever. A dog which never obey but it really a nice dog. From puppy to dog. It cause a lot trouble in the house and still it being loved from the masters. Marley also helped John Grogan (Owen Wilson) and Jenny Grogan ( Jennifer Aniston) got into a lovely and happy life. Helped John Grogan to be a successful reporter. After many years, Marley getting older and older. End up, it got a sickness and died. The most touching part in the movie. Imagine a dog follow you for so many years, and died infront of you. Sad right. Even Shannon who hate dogs so much, she also can cry for the dog. What about Jin Ling :D. Jin Ling, I suggest that you don't watch this movie. I think you will cry like anything. :D muahahahaha. Once you adopted a dog, the dog will be part of your family and your life. Appreciate the dog. It also have life like human, just can't talk only bark.

The cute little puppy Marley.

No comments: