Monday, March 2, 2009

New York Deli and Role Model

Guess where am I? Im in New York!!!! HAHAHA just kidding. Today I went 1U with Shannon and we planning to get something for someone and watch movie. When we reached there Shannon and I went GSC to buy tickets and all the famous movie are full and we only managed to watch Role Model. Then we went New York. Ahem is New York Deli. I love the place so much. I have post some photos below have a look.

New York!!!!
New York Deli
Shannon drinking her cherry blended
This is not the food look likes scroll down
Chocolate with Vanila Ice-Cream

My Root Beer Float
Cherry Blended called PINK Inc.


This is the movie we watched. ROLE MODELS. We plan to watch Marley and me but is full. This movie will make you laugh although it looks stupid but this movie is mean something to a person attitude. It show you in this world there are different kind of person and which person can change your attitude. I love it.

No comments: