Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just Updating

What to blog since I've not blogging for awhile. Oh yeah, I not been in a nice sleep this few days, guess why? Yeah is "Ching Ming", have to wake up early 6 o'clock early in the morning cause have to visit grandparents at cemetery Fairy Park (you all know what in mean right). Saturday I think is the first day of "Ching Ming", everyone went and pray. Hell, to go to the Fairy Park it took 2 hours to reach there from Klang Parade. First my dad though it will be very jam infront so he drive in the housing area to find a shortcut but end up, worst. All the cars is going to cemetery also and all the cars stuck in the housing area. Cool right housing area wei, like that also can stuck for 2 hour. After that we found the way out and reach Fairy Park. Pheww, then reach home around 1pm great right, just to pray only, took 5 hours. Thank to the jam. 

Today same wake up 7 am, went KL, visit great grandmother. Lucky there not jam if not I'm going to faint in the car. I hate my dad's driving, will make me feel like vomit and headache, cause the way he break is like emergency break and our body will like throw to the front. Don't you think will make you headache and feel like vomit? After praying, we went PJ for breakfast, as usual, every year our family will go to the same shop because they want to eat the porridge. Just because the porridge cooked in claypot. 

Now I'm blogging in Centro Starbuck with Shannon and she is so busy studying for her next test tomorrow, so hardworking right :D that all about today nothing much to blog.
See the hardworking Shannon Keng

No comments: