Monday, July 27, 2009

Thin and Fat

Sometimes being a thin person really suffering. I hate being thin but no choice this is my body. This is what I born to be thin. A thin person wanted to gain weight but no matter how much they eat, still they are the same size. People who is thin because when they hungry they need a company to eat with, if not they will just carry on with their work with empty stomach. I am 1 of them. Without friend I'm not going to eat. I'm also a picky one. I choose my meal according to my mood and what i feel like eating.

As for those who is fat. They wanted to be thin. So they try to work out with eating diet pills or less eat. I know fat people don't like thin people and thin people don't like fat people cause they admire the size of each other. Why want to lose weight?? Just be who you are. Still people like you.

3 comments:

J.Chai said...

i like this =)*thumbs up*

vtkl said...

tell me about it

vtkl said...

tell me about it