Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Chee King and Glory MU

Last Year 17.7.2008

This year 13.06.09 of course before his birthday. But this photo is when he came back from Australia first day.

Happy Belated Birthday Chee King. I know I'm such as lousy friend of yours almost forgot your birthday. I think is forgot d. Hahahaha but still I wish you happy birthday. This year I can't celebrate with you cause you in Australia now far away from me. So the only thing i can do is post a wishing birthday to you.

Oh today Malaysia FC Vs Manchester United. What a game. I cannot say Malaysia FC is good that they can score 2 goals and I cannot say MU is lousy. Well why I said that??

1) Look at Bukit Jalil field, is wet and many many holes there and so muddy.
2) Look at the grass at Bukit Jalil field. Once kick, is just like my ex-high school Sri Lethia, once kick, you can see the grass flying and made a hole there. Compare to Old Trafford, you will shake head if you look at Bukit Jalil field.
3) Malaysia FC can score 2 goals because, they used to the field. MU performance is poor because they cannot run on the field, once you run, any time they will injured their legs.

The funny part is, I heard the commentator said 80% is MU fans 20% Malaysia FC fans. I was like laughing and laughing. Well I just watch part of the games is a nice game anyway.

Malaysia FC 2- Manchester United 3
Glory Glory Man United

No comments: