Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Day

Well I don't have any exam today. So I still got 3 exam paper to go like wth still got 3 to go. Since today I have a break, I plan to study my computing but then my mum suddenly drag me to MV for shopping so tat she can get her fren a present. I still in the exam period mood don't feel like shopping, so I randomly walk here and there, from MV to The Garden, The Garden to MV feel so boring, went to MPH looking for office management textbook but can't find it. Yeah the exam is coming, now only looking for the textbook. NO cause I walk until nowhere to go, so just walk in MPH study but can't find it, so walk and walk, I saw MayZhee books. Since I haven't saw and read her books before I just simply grab 1 and sit aside reading it but I feel boring ( is not wat u have written in the book is boring, is I feel boring) so went off MPH to Baskin Robbins grab a cup of ice-cream sitting there alone enjoying myself.

After tat, window shopping at IT World and went to Mac play with their gadgets. Oh, they having sales now anyone wan to get something there grab it fast btw the sales like no sales only, still so expensive and I saw the iphone software which cost RM500+ wow "SO CHEAP".
So called sales. I was so not happy with the price so I continue playing with their gadgets until I feel happy and satisfied hehehe. I LOVE APPLE'S GADGETS so cool. I LOVE THE MOST IS IPHONE 3G where is it??? Always when I saw or walk in the Apple's shop I will think of IPHONE. okay tat it talking about IPhone lazy to blog d.

No comments: