Sunday, August 17, 2008

Movies


YEAH holidays start but wat am i going to do in this 2 weeks of holidays. No idea. ANY PLAN??? Just give me a call. If not im going to sleep replace my sleep in this 2 weeks. Please any plan call me. Well no idea wat to blog about, so i will blog about movies I have watch. On Friday, I went Pavillion with my frens after our exam. Not going to blog wat is our activities there. So skip it. First we watch Wall-E and is my second times of watching it. Is a nice movies and a little bit of insulting our future earth. Besides, the robot is just robotic. Imagine our future there a robot where u can call it to bring the drinks to u, sit on the chair don't even need to walk, or clean up ourself also don't need to use our strenght all using robots. Wow so nice yeah but will make u grow fatter and fatter and health also will become bad to worst. Btw is a nice cartoons.

Later on we watch Rogue. About a crocodile killer. Hollywood crocodile. So fake and nothing special about this movies. The way crocodile die is just normal as i watch those past movies about croco but is a nice movies also no comment.

Yesterday watch, Meet Dave through out the whole movie. Everyone just laughing. Is really a nice comedy. Damn funny. Well i really got nothing to blog about. Lets SLEEPPPP. Just Kidding tat is for today post.

No comments: