Sunday, August 31, 2008

I Am a Bad Son

Am I a bad son???? I trying to get closer relation with my dad but i can't. Today mum and sis went to Ikea and left me and my dad. So the whole day I was stoning infront of the computer and sleeping while my dad was watching TV alone down stairs. While he taking a nap i will went down stairs and is my turn to watch TV. Later tat went he came down and i will run back up stairs, like so seperated. Sometimes I kinda pity him when I looked at him. So lonely but if i watch TV with him, I feel the pressure and silent both of us just so quiet. Can't find a topic to talk with. Just give me 5 minute to watch TV with him then i get away from the sofa and run away.

Well I post this up is because I was too bored and suddenly the topic came to my mind.

No comments: