Sunday, August 24, 2008

Movies

My holidays activities is movies, movies, and movies or sleep, eat, watch tv, online, and dreaming. Well nothing interesting with me just movies which makes me laugh and happy. Hmmm brain stuck don't know wat to blog.

21 is awesome, got hot guys and hot girls. I hope my brain is just like the actor in the movie. Don't need calculater and he managed to total up everything and can be anyone he wants to be.
wan to take yr risk to free yrself from jail? Go ahead try Death race.
The Funny movie, kinda fake but no comment just don't mess with Zohan u might get hurt
Wan to forget someone u love before? Go Hawaii alone and u will forget yr ex-lover and Hawaii is a beautiful place. So romantic
Ever seen a girl has a pig nose and ears? Well I think guys and girls must watch this. Don't be so fussy choosing yr lover. Well i just kidding. But really a girl which has a pig nose and ears.

No comments: