Saturday, April 12, 2008

The First Time

Today everything is first time. First day of my Final Exam , first time having exam on Saturday and first time having exam at 4pm to 7 pm . So my exam start off with my "beloved" Malaysian Studies. Well i didn't study much, just simply crap about it. Hopefully i can at least get a pass for this subject cause i don't wan see his face , his smile and his windy attitude. After my exam fetch Nick to V-Garden and Shannon to aeon and myself went home and fetch my sister together to 1 U for dinner at "Pasta ZonMei" this is my first time having Japanese Pasta and is so nice . I will go there again next time.

After dinner my sis wanted to stay at her friend house at Damansara, so just fetch her there and on my way back home I passby Segi College Damansara. U know wat the building is so nice like they wanted to be the 7 wonder is so beautiful I really wanted to change to tat college but is very far and no transport. hehehe.

Well today the whole day driving very tired so tat it for today. I think i will blog after my F.Exam.

No comments: